Radar.Barker

New elf
G'day my name is Radar i live sth of Perth. I have beeb putting up my lights since we built our house in 1999, I have been wanting to create a music show fore some time and this year I finally did it. A bit lame I have LOR 32 channel system also and plane on increasing it each year to what I have no idea. I also bought musing to go with it. Xmas carols I have enormous amount to learn. I work a=way so very little time to be doing this but plan on persavearing so will nee a lot of help. Sorry in advance there will be big gaps in my messages and replies.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome55.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Radar

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

If you haven't found it yet, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more. :)

Is Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan giving you any trouble about your lights? :D :D Sorry, I just had to do it.

Like you, I just add a little each year, and last year I had to start all over again since we moved. And of course it was from a 1 story to a 2 story so nothing but a few lighting elements were useable, and even those look sad. Last house was about 40 feet (12 meters) from the street and new house is 240 feet (73 meters) from the street. So what use to look good now seems to look small and pathetic.

Bottom line, take your time, folks will love whatever you put out there for them to see. ;)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL radar!
Plenty of knowledge throughout the site, particularly in the Chat room.