New to LOR and this forums

tomas122727

Hello guys i will be posting my shows on here
hello guys I am a newbie I have bought a 240 volt with Australian cords a standard light o rama residential controller I can control static rope lights with no problems and tried tried figuring out how to bypass multi function the answer is simple depends what the light has if the light has a button on the power adapter this is able to be controlled you have to get another ac adapter with an pluggable and unpluggible socket on that adapter on the lights you cannot do if the multi function in the middle somewhere and not on power adapter you cannot do it it will do the same thing if it is on the power adapter then you can replace the cord to ac adapter and that's how you bypass multi function this is a large question now its answered I tried this on kmart's fairy lights it works absolutely fine any in that case you can use static rope lights too xD

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome57.gif

i13

Dedicated elf
Hi tomas122727

It is not recommended to use 240V controllers far any low voltage lights but yes they work with ropelights. keep reading and ansking questions and you'll be right on track with getting a much more advanced setup for 2016. There are many options other than Light-O-Rama that are worth learning about before buying anything else.