New to the forum - saying hello

Blackbeard

New elf
Hi everyone.

I'm new to your forum. I've never put up a show, but have played around for quite a few years. I'm hoping you can "learn" me some useful stuff and that maybe I can reciprocate.
steve

Blackbeard

New elf
I'm already running into a little problem. I can't view the WIKI (says I'm a stranger) and TapaTalk won't allow me to log in as well.

Different sign in or limitations to us new guys?

steve

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Steve, welcome to ACL mate. It's a great place for information and inspiration. Are you able to view the wiki at all?
The 101 manual here is a great place to start. Chat is a great place to meet others and ask a bunch of questions 8)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great info and help here.

Not sure what the issue is with no access to the wiki and tapatalk, im sure its working for others

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome39.png

Blackbeard

New elf
Thanks all for the welcome messages.

It's strange that when I went to the WIKI and started looking around, I was listed as a "stranger" even after logging in, but when I clicked on the 101 manual to download, it allowed me to do so, and I was logged in. So I guess I'm fine there.

As far as TapaTalk - when I explore to locate the forums, I find two AusChristmasLighting entries. When I tried to log in, it just sits there as if something is wrong, no messages or anything. When I restart TapaTalk, it indicates I'm still not registered. This works for other sites just fine.

I tried to install TapaTalk from the web site, just in case it required on of the other versions that exist for TapaTalk, but it indicated I already had it installed, and just offered to let me open TapaTalk.

Not a big deal, but it sure is convenient to use it with those smart phones.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Blackbeard said:
Thanks all for the welcome messages.

It's strange that when I went to the WIKI and started looking around, I was listed as a "stranger" even after logging in, but when I clicked on the 101 manual to download, it allowed me to do so, and I was logged in. So I guess I'm fine there.

As far as TapaTalk - when I explore to locate the forums, I find two AusChristmasLighting entries. When I tried to log in, it just sits there as if something is wrong, no messages or anything. When I restart TapaTalk, it indicates I'm still not registered. This works for other sites just fine.

I tried to install TapaTalk from the web site, just in case it required on of the other versions that exist for TapaTalk, but it indicated I already had it installed, and just offered to let me open TapaTalk.

Not a big deal, but it sure is convenient to use it with those smart phones.

There currently seems to be some reported issues with Tapatalk, I dont think its been the same since the big crash of December 2013, im sure it will be worked out soon.