No better feeling

mborg10

Michael Borg
Today at 3.25 my amazing wife gave birth to our first son Zac. He was 36 weeks and 6 days so was very keen to see the world. Mummy's water broke 3.30am Saturday so a few days in hospital before an EPIC labour of 55 minutes.

Zac weighs in at 2.56kg and has a coarctation. Narrowing of the aeorta. This was all picked up at 20 weeks so we were well prepared. Tuesday or Wednesday is his big surgery.

We are super excited and love him so much. We just need him to get over this last hurdle and he can come home and look at all my pretty lights.
6a4e9ezu.jpg

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Congrats and I am sure everything will work out Ok with the surgery.
If life has taught me one thing, babies are very resilient.

dale82

Senior elf
Congratulation on the birth of your son. Every thing will go just fine for bub! And he will be home bound before you know it.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
A big congratulations to you both on the birth of your son. I'm sure the surgery will go smoothly.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Congrats on your new arrival and we wish you and your family the best with the surgery. Babies are very resiliant so im sure it will be all good but keep us informed on how it goes

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Congratulations. It is the best feeling in the world. All the best for the upcoming surgery. We will be thinking of you.

Is that Zac's first LED there on his right foot.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Thanks for all the well wishes. We knew the surgery was coming and are comfortable with it. He is in the best hands at the children's hospital.

Yeah that's his first LED but it doesn't blink, but I'll work on that later and see if we can add some music

So that's why I missed the Sydney mini. Decent excuse.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I think this thread should be moved to "the family room". Sorry couldn't resist that one.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
MASSIVE congrats to you both Mick. Certainly a wonderful life changing experience.

Hope all goes well this week. Be sure to keep us posted on Zac's progress.

mborg10

Michael Borg
[quote au thor=BundyRoy link=topic=5807.msg50937#msg50937 date=1401752221]
I think this thread should be moved to "the family room". Sorry couldn't resist that one.
[/quote]

I prefer outdoor living