ON the Move AGAIN!!!!!!!!

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Coming up 12 months ago the company Re-located from the Hawera Taranaki branch to the Waikato branch. ::)
Staff movements and resignations have meant they now want me to go back to the Taranaki New Plymouth branch.
Now gotta find another house to rent with a decent garage/workshop and the likes. Ho Hum. In the long run it will be better as I will be closer to the town we are lighting up this Xmas just inconvenient when I'm in the middle of model building and show programming.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
nzlongfellow said:
Coming up 12 months ago the company Re-located from the Hawera Taranaki branch to the Waikato branch. ::)
Staff movements and resignations have meant they now want me to go back to the Taranaki New Plymouth branch.
Now gotta find another house to rent with a decent garage/workshop and the likes. Ho Hum. In the long run it will be better as I will be closer to the town we are lighting up this Xmas just inconvenient when I'm in the middle of model building and show programming.

Good luck with your move back 'home'

Pircy

Full time elf
Whilst inconvenient, I really can't feel too bad for any Kiwi's at the moment. My Super Rugby dreams of 2 Australian teams in the grand final lay in tatters. . . . Bloody Kiwi's :) All the best though. . Grumble, bah humbug, .......LOL