P10 Panels

frankclimbs

New elf
I order some P10 LED panels from Holiday Coro earlier this year and now trying to get them to work with a Colorlight 5A-75B v8 Panel Controller board. I have messed around for a couple hours without any luck. Does anyone have a tips on how to get these to work? I get them to turn on but the images is all messed up and out of order. I read that there might be a config file that I need to make these work.

I am using the LED Vision software and the panels are P10 SMD 3535 1/2 scan 32x16.

Any help is much appreciated and thanks in advance.

jeremiah

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
I would contact the company you purchased your panels from to get the colorlight configuration file from. This is important to get your panels working.

I also wrote up a guide with pictures a little while ago which is still relevant today other than FPP looking a bit different now.
Hopefully it helps out just note I was using 2 colorlight cards where you may be using one.

frankclimbs

New elf
I would contact the company you purchased your panels from to get the colorlight configuration file from. This is important to get your panels working.

I also wrote up a guide with pictures a little while ago which is still relevant today other than FPP looking a bit different now.
Hopefully it helps out just note I was using 2 colorlight cards where you may be using one.

Thanks. I reached out to them and they were not much help. The told me to ask for help on their Facebook support group. Which has led to a dead end. I will keep looking to see what I can find.

By the way your write up is great.