P12S and P2 @ Adelaide Mini

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Hi Everyone

I have been talking with ed from j1sys about his P12s and also the P2

He has made the same offer to myself as he has for the Sydney mini. His offer was to gain interest from the members of South Australia or those attending the mini, have them PM me their setails so Ed can raise an invoice and he will them forward all the orders to me thus saving on shipping.

To that end, can you please make indication in the thread if you would like to take Ed up on this offer. I would also like to point out that time is running low now for the mini, so orders need to be NLT 5 Jun please

richardd

Full time elf
Matt I cant get to any mini and was wondering if 2 could be put in an Australian post express bag and sent to me in Geraldton WA at least I would save on shipping from the United States?

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
wow, so far guys, thats been a great response.

I am promulgating all your details and will forward to Ed so he can raise the invoices directly to you.

Please let me know if you have any additional requests through this order. I will see what can be achieved.

Remember, Name, email address and number of products (including type and additions (such as the p2 enclosure/case)). if you dont want to paste your email in here, please PM me.

mick8248

Full time elf
Hi Matt could I please order 1 x P12S and 2 x P2 with enclosures.
email: micky1@ncable.com.au
Cheers
Mick

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
A P2 with no case please Matt. Now that I'm coming I had better grab another 1 to add to my newly forming pixel addiction.

damo1271

Full time elf
Hi
can you please put me down for 1 x P2 with case.
email is damo1271 at gmail.com

Thanks

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ok guys and girls, only another day and a half to place your orders..

Remember, I will be compiling the list on Wednesday when i get home, so if you are interested in either the p12s or the p2, please make indication here as per the 1st post.

Cheers

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
there is a discount, especially on postage :p Ed is doing a great thing for us. + im sure you wont be dissapointed in the contents and additives of the mini. :p