Pastel pixeo

Ltmup

Full time elf
I know this is really a zoom question but I will throw it out here as I am at work. This year I added a wreath, from f16 and some singing faces and croma star from differential receiver.on start up they come on with pastel colours, the outer rings on wreath are ok. Had to reflash fpp and new laptop . Stuff from last year is fine, have heaps of power and changed out leads. Ideas??

i13

Dedicated elf
Try sending them some data. It is not unusual for a few pixels to turn themselves on when they are first powered on. You might find that everything works perfectly and this only happens when they are first powered on.

Ltmup

Full time elf
aprox 300 of 600 on wreath, all 90 on star and all of whatever on faces playing up, but thank you

Ltmup

Full time elf
50/50. wreath from f16v3 on board output, star/ faces from receivers, tree on same receiver as star works fine.all my issues are with props imported from xlights down loads. related ??? or dodgy setup somewhere is the question

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Yeah I think you were right in first post, jump into a zoom room and someone will be able to help out much quicker than here.
Could be some overlapping channels. Have you run a check sequence in xlights to see if any errors?

Ltmup

Full time elf
happy to bin what is not working and work on it for next year, not worth the stress ATM

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Don't stress, take your time. Someone with experience in the zoom room will most likely sort it in 5mins

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Ahh? IDK never heard that one before, but our illustrious leaders in Canberra are calling each other "Boofheads" today so I don't think the term PC is particularly relevant anymore!

Ltmup

Full time elf
chin chin chinsano 80's booze ad. boofhead is culturally appropriate, offensive but not rude enough to ban from news feed

Ltmup

Full time elf
you missed so many bad things, but tbh so did i .