C Chezstar 1 Spoiler content hidden.
E elad315 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D Danno 1
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
T Tonyf1949 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D Dekboy73 2

Cranzy

Full time elf
Exciting year for us in Perth this year as @Ɠαяєтн mentioned: Keith is available that weekend and kindly offered to come West to lend a hand.

Dates will be June 6 - 7th
The location is still to be determined. Will aim to be relatively close to the CBD
Cost: (TBA - estimate is $25pp per day)

Please RSVP at the top of the page and provide your first name (for name tags) and also if you will only be coming 1 of the days or both.

CANCELLED: Details here.

more details to follow.

Last edited:

Cranzy

Full time elf
Registrations is now open so please RSVP.
I am looking for presenters and also topics you would be interested in at the mini.

Dekboy73

Complete newbie
There should be an RSVP button at the top of this page to provide your details.
I’m using my phone and there isn’t a rsvp option that I can see. I’ll try logging on from my computer at some point to see if the option is there

Cranzy

Full time elf
cancelled.jpg
Unfortunately, due to complexities surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, and the uncertainty around what the next few months looks like, we have no option but to cancel the scheduled Perth ACL 2020 Mini.

However, given the close-knit community here in Perth, and the desire to get together and chat about pixels, we are planning to hold a build party later in the year (most likely in Q3 or Q4) that will be open to all. We encourage old timers and newcomers alike to come along, even if you’re not sure you will be building anything.

We will post updates to this thread once we have clear direction from the Australian government on when social restrictions will ease.