Local/AU Perth(WA) Build Party - October 11th 2020

Cranzy

Full time elf
Hi,

Is there any interest in a Perth build party in the next month or two?
We can have it at my place If people don't mind travelling about 40 minute drive North of the city, unless we can have it at somebody's house that lives closer to the city?

Danno

Apprentice elf
I probably won't have anything I need to build, though I am keen to have a catch-up and chat about pixels. I'm happy to help anyone build anything, and also bring any tools or other bits and pieces that people may require.
October would be better than September for me, though depending on the date I may be able to make it work in September

Gero67

New elf
Hi Everyone

I have been putting up Christmas Light Displays for over 30 years, but only last year I dipped my toe into programable light with 4 x Singing Christmas Tree Faces form Damien at Christmas Creations.

Gareth was kind enough to take me on a walkthrough of his setup last year and I purchased parts of his Mega Tree when he sold of his display.

It would be great to meet and catchup with the other enthusiasts in the Perth area.

October would suit me better as the Kids football season would be finished an I would have more time over the weekends.

Regards

Gero

Cranzy

Full time elf
Build party is still on for this Sunday at starting 12PM. Bring along anything you want to build or need help getting sorted.
If you need any specific tools please let me know. My address is 8 Malleefowl Way, Alkimos.
Please send me a pm if you will be coming.

Thor

New elf
Hi Everyone

I have been putting up Christmas Light Displays for over 30 years, but only last year I dipped my toe into programable light with 4 x Singing Christmas Tree Faces form Damien at Christmas Creations.

Gareth was kind enough to take me on a walkthrough of his setup last year and I purchased parts of his Mega Tree when he sold of his display.

It would be great to meet and catchup with the other enthusiasts in the Perth area.

October would suit me better as the Kids football season would be finished an I would have more time over the weekends.

Regards

Gero
I walked past your place yesterday, That is what I call a megatree! When are you putting up your singing faces?

Gero67

New elf
Hi Thor

Hope to have all the lights up and running by next Sunday 29th November.

Feel free to knock on the door and say hello.

Regards

Gero

Thor

New elf
Hi Gero dropped past your place last night, your megatree is fantastic. The graphics are so clear compared to ours. Got some good ideas from your display. Are your singing faces from Christmas Creations? Also liked your mini trees. Where did you purchase your pixels from?

Regards

Mark