Pi Wi-Fi

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Hi everyone
I am having wifi connection issues with my fpp.
I have a raspberry pi running fpp connected to separate network with 2 f16v3. I have been able to initially connect fpp to wifi (and subsequently the f16v3) for the past 3 weeks no issues
However, what I am finding is that each new day that I try to connect to fpp it does not connect. To solve it I have to connect the pi to the network through an Ethernet connection. If I then disconnect it I am able to connect to it via wifi. I now leave the pi running and have no issues. Wi-Fi strength is strong.
Not sure what the issue is. My up is static so it doesn’t change.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Is the FPP wifi static IP in the same range as your wireless routers dhcp range?

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Is the FPP wifi static IP in the same range as your wireless routers dhcp range?
Yes wifi and eth both static. no addresses have changed. when I'm home ill take a screenshot. it has been working perfectly until a few days ago. I cant get it to connect it wifi when connected via eth to see what's happening until i unplug it will then connect. Still running Fpp v4.6.1 (i doubt that is the issue)I will update in the new year.