PixelControllers.com looks like they're almost ready to ship direct to Aus!

janastas

Full time elf
Morning all,

I created an account over at pixelcontrollers.com and it finally looks like you can have an Australian address.

I checked out an F16v3 and it now gives you the auspost mailing option but no payment method available as yet. (Mind you delivery says mid april)

Does anyone have an update how far away we are from being able to order or heard any updates as to when they can take my money?

480hsv

New elf
I have emailed them asking for an update on shipping to Australia but have had no response.

I might purchase the Advatek controller. At least they are local and can call and chat to someone here in Victoria.

darylc

404 darylc not found
As you can see it is slowly getting closer. I'm sure David Pitts will post on the forums once he is ready to take orders. In the meantime patence is a virtue.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Last year's bulk buy did not start until the very end of Feb and closed 1 month later, and shipping was mid year.
If you really can't wait a few more weeks until the official vendor advises they are ready to ship to Aus, you can still buy from them and use a US postal forwarding service or courier, but it might cost more. Like most things, you pay more to get it faster.

janastas

Full time elf
Thanks all,

I just checked on their website again and it looks like the payment options are now available.

Suprisingly the cost to ship to Aus is $11.50USD (With mid april shipping).

Now my problem is while I was waiting I started looking into the kulp controllers.

Now i'm not sure which I should opt for.

i13

Dedicated elf
This'll make the controller decision more difficult but it looks like Falcon will release new versions of their controllers this year https://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,13929/