Pixels and PixLite 16???

BoonDogs

I am self diagnosed with CLAP
Just saw this on the Advatek website right before buying a controller. Does this mean I can't control pixels bought from Ray with it? What does it mean?

"The PixLite16 controller supports input protocols via an ethernet connection and displays RGB color lighting on any of the "PixLite" range pixel-mappable strings/strips."

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
no you will be ok with ray wu stuff provided it is supported by the Pixlite such as ws2811 or ws2812 or any of the others

the pixlites are a great little controller, you won't go wrong with these.

Cheers
Fing

Boof63

Senior elf
Agreed used pix4 for last 2 years and pix16 this year, worked a treat, great products
Cheers Boof63

AussieDoug

Full time elf
All it is saying is that data supplied to the controller is via an ethernet lead & the controller will change it to the protocol of the pixels.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I have a pixlite 16 and it is great and the backup support is fantastic. The only limitation is you can only use one pixel type (protocol) at a time. So you can use 2811, 2812, ink1003 together as they use the same protocol but you could not use 2811 and say 6803 leds together (even if on different outputs) as they use different protocols.