1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101
  1. boston_waterproofer

boston_waterproofer Doing it for DAD

Find Me On:
    I have pixel nodes on outline of my house there are 6 nodes in middle of the string that are not lighting could the nodes be bad when I have had a bad node in the past every thing after the nodes was out

2. bbayjohn

bbayjohn Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    It does sound odd that the whole string isn't working after the damaged pixel/s. It is possible that data and power could pass threw like a null pixel. Before you go cutting them out are you able to switch connections with another working string, just to make sure its not an issue at a controller level.

3. OP
    OP
    boston_waterproofer

boston_waterproofer Doing it for DAD

Find Me On:
    i guess they are bad every thing matches up I will try a second string before I go up and start cutting

4. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    I would confirm that they are configured correctly first because if you have a section out and it still works past that section then a good chance is that it is the configuration rather than a faulty pixel. Try and connect another string/strip to the output to confirm before removing and replacing