Pixlite 16 no network connection

Kirk1701

New elf
Hi there
I've been running test with my Pixlite16 for much of the year but now as I am getting ready to move it to the show location the network connection seems to have died on me, no lights on the network port on the card or on the switch. Already swapped out multiple network cables and switches to no avail. I have not made any changes to the card in terms of power, firmware or connections in several months and tried resetting it multiple times to no avail. Opened a ticket with Advatek but with the time difference (I'm in the Caribbean) I'm guessing it might be a bit before I hear back. Hoping someone can lend me a hand.
Cheers

Kirk1701

New elf
Doh, should have included that, power on solid, fast blink on status

Thanks

Kirk1701

New elf
Link light on the switch isn't coming on and the network status lights on the Pixlite are off so there is no physical network connection so IP address doesn't come into play yet

Kirk1701

New elf
I've done a factory reset so it's back to the default IP but since it's not physically connecting to the network I can't change the address from the utility

Cheers

damona

Full time elf
Default is DHCP
Best to use an old ADSL Router as a DHCP Server, and also use it as wireless access point into you lights network. Make sure you don't use the same wireless name as the house network, and don't use same frequency.

Use their software to scan for the device, if you can get it windows box connected.