Prize Pack for the first Mini ( out of Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne )

Status
Not open for further replies.

multicast

Senior elf
Ok, so just to add a wee bit of excitment to Mini organisation period, my company would be pleased to offer some prize packs to be given away in a fairly run draw. ( police supervision? )

(1) First mini to be organised ( that means a date and location confirmed ) will have a Shiney new Stellascapes TS-16, complete with 16 sets of 85 node strings. ( these are the 16 bit ones! ), and a set of splitter cables to go. ( Value $AUD2995)

(2) Second mini to be organised will get a set of 4 Stellacapes Sun-12 high power RGBW Light fixtures, with a E1.31 controller / power supply. ( value $1995 )

(3) Third will get a conselation prize of a Madrix Start Licence ( value $495 )

I reseve the right to the final decision of who was first! And i can change the rules as well.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
and here i was offering a signed photo of me for all mini's apart from Radelaide

2v1oz0h.jpg

Then Andrew offers this.. pfft, Still no competition really

Gso125

New elf
Ok I will run a mini in Princeton, MA USA date May 31, 2014 @ 1300 hrs all invited. But I'll need some pros from the forum to run it. Lol I wish. In all honesty it would be nice to have one some where in the Northeast Usa.

caffeine

Full time elf
It looks like Melbourne may have 'done a Bradbury':

8:47: http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,5327.msg46071.html#msg46071

Glad I did it before I went out, as by the time I came back Sydney had crossed the line:

9:26: http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,5216.msg46079.html#msg46079

Adelaide are I believe still pending final confirmation. However as much as I hate to say it are sounding like they will have one hell of a mini this year already....

Leaving it up to Andrew for official judgement.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
It seems Adelaide's dates are pretty well locked in so long as the venue is free for us. Venue availability won't be confirmed until at least this Friday so until then we've got to hold onto our hats.

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
Sent: Tuesday, 7 January 2014 5:40 PM
To: Craig Murray
Subject: Re: Sydney's Annual - Australian Christmas Lighting Forum
Ok with me

Bryan Skepper
General Manager
Sydney Fish Market Pty Ltd

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Jan 2014, at 3:45 pm, "Craig Murray" <craigm@sydneyfishmarket.com.au> wrote:
Bryan,

The Christmas lighting community is abuzz after a very busy festive season. In preparation for next year’s season we have commenced planning for the mid-year annual meeting, where Australian Christmas lighting Forum’s Sydney members come together to swap information and generally be in the company of likeminded people.

I would like to ask if we could have access to the exhibition room again this year on Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June 2014 to hold our annual event. As in past years, I will be in attendance and will take the lead position as the event organiser ensuring that SFM’s operations are not interfered with during the event. The event will require to be set up on Saturday 31st May to enable a smooth and immediate start on Sunday at approximately 8.30am. The event will conclude at approximately 5pm. Upon completion the room will be left in a clean and tidy condition to ensure the room will be available the following day for SFM purposes.

SFM’s support again this year would be greatly appreciated, as SFM’s location and facilities make for the perfect venue for our purposes.

If you would like to discuss this request further, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Cheers

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.