Today I decided to test out a couple of ideas. I had gone home to Northam and whilst there, I was looking around our house and saw the opaque hoses that use to run to our pool. I thought, I wonder if they would work... Knowing they were too flimsy on the way back to rocky I called into bunnings where they had some flexible in one direction poles, I bought two 50c each, I should of bought more... They were 2.40 metres long, which I think is an absolute perfect length. Why? For a pixel strip arch that means 24 individual groups, or 2x12, 3x8, 4x6, 6x4, 8x3 or 12x2. The most amount of combos that I can think of, I was originally going to go 25, but that then only allows 5x5. So I bought some cable ties and tried to different systems, one is with the pole inside the pool tube, or cable tied to the outside, which doesn't look as good, but is better functioning for light in the tube (I hope). So my two arches are 4.8m in total. I then went to bunnings in rocky today and bought 3 obelisk tomato trainers, and tried strip around that. I think I can get away with 3.3m on each, which will then use up the remaining strips I have, but will require me joining two strips together. (Gulp) So all in all a great day. I've found an old power supply for testing, it won't be able to run a lot of lights, but for setting up elements will be ideal. Now to start the soldering. Good thing is, now I can start looking at sequencing as I know how many lights etc for the first two items. Next I'm looking at building some 2d christmas trees, or something for the string lights I have. I'm still looking at what to build with my modules, I have 40, I think I may have to look at finding some coro and doing the candy canes I've seen here. I'll get some pictures together to show you all, I can't light the lights yet though.