QM van pluggin

Junior

Full time elf
I know there is a area with the link to download it. Funny I had it downloaded on Monday, I had it fine. Tuesday morning I turn on xlights and then it said theres an update, do you want to update it, I said yes, Next thing I know my qm plugginis gone. I've been on the relevant site trying to download it. But it says I have to unzip it. I don't remember having to do that the other day. First time I downloaded it. I got the link from a person in here. Can't remember who. If you know where the link is without having to download it. That would be great. Thank you.

keithsw1111

Senior elf
An update will not disable vamp plugins ... possible problems ... you installed 32 or 64 bit when previously you installed 64 or 32 bit ... you have to stay the same. Or you are creating an animation sequence ... they wont show up for them.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I had a think about it last night after teamviewering. I think that you've installed Xlights 64 bit over the original 32 bit. I'm also semi confident that your windows is 32 bit as I didn't see any indication it was 64 bit.
Try the 32 bit xlights and 32 bit QM Vamp from https://xlights.org/releases/