Saturday, Sep 3, 2022
Registration deadline
Wednesday, Aug 31, 2022
Username Guest count Note
B BAZMick 1
Domestos Domestos 1

bpratt

Senior elf
Just wanted to see if there was interested in having a 'build party' for those in south east corner of Queensland, ?

Considering a late August/September Saturday.

The purpose would be get people together who are in the process of building their displays for this year.

EDIT: confirmed 3rd September from 8am at @BAZMick work place

Place:- ABP Group 12 Mica Street Carole Park 4300

Appreciate a confirmation on numbers of those who a turning up.

Last edited:

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm keen, most welcome to use the factory as a venue again.
I've got around 1100x pixels to push into a couple of props unless @Johnno has made the pumpkin props I saw at the mini then it'll be quite a few more!

bpratt

Senior elf
I'm keen, most welcome to use the factory as a venue again.
I've got around 1100x pixels to push into a couple of props unless @Johnno has made the pumpkin props I saw at the mini then it'll be quite a few more!
That would truly be excellent, as it is fairly accessible to everyone, being close'ish to the Ipswich and Logan Motorways.

I hope to hear of some more interest, then we can look at options of dates to look at.

bpratt

Senior elf
Looking at 3 dates and @BAZMick has generously offered his work premises to hold it at, which means fairly easy access to get there.

27th August
3rd September
17th September

Would like to get feedback from all of you as to which of those 3 Saturday's would work best for the majority.

Martys

New elf
Just wanted to see if there was interested in having a 'build party' for those in south east corner of Queensland, ?

Considering a late August/September Saturday.

The purpose would be get people together who are in the process of building their displays for this year
Yeah could be interested - Location would be a big factor considering the price of fuel.