Shader issue

JulianLights

Apprentice elf
Hi everyone
I am having some trouble with this shader I downloaded.
In my previous show in 2020 I was able to use this shader successfully without any issues but I think the issue started when I updated xlights earlier this year.
When I link to the shader file the house or prop only comes up in red which as I understand it means that the Shader File cannot be found on the disk. I have tried linking to the shader in other folders without any success.
Back in 2020 I combined the shader with another effect and then saved it as an effect preset. When I insert this preset it works initially but I note it is not linked to any shader file. When I then save the sequence and open it again the preset effect is no longer working as it is not linked to any file. It also doesn't work when I then try to link it back to the shader file.
Could this issue be that this particular shader is no longer compatible with xlights?
I can probably find a work around but I have a particular sequence I am working on and like the way this shader works so being able to use it would be great!