1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Sizing pictures for LSP visualizer

Discussion in 'LightShow Pro (LSP)' started by oldmanfathertime1000, Apr 10, 2013.

1. oldmanfathertime1000

oldmanfathertime1000 Computers, music, audio, video, electronics

Sizing pictures for LSP:

Any size picture can be brought into LSP correctly if the Height/Width ratio is right.
    Most every one is having a squashing of the picture when LSP loads it up.
    If you make the picture as (Height=2 & Width =1.2) Ratio, you will have the correctly ratio & aspect for LSP
    to load up the picture without squashing it.

Examples:
    2 in x 1.2 in
    20 in x 10.2 in
    2cm x 1.2cm
    20cm x 10.2cm

(any ratio that = 2x1.2)

2. ShellNZ

ShellNZ Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Thanks so much for your help OM, it now looks nearly as good as LOR visualizer ;)

3. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    The reason why LSP is not very responsive to wide screen pictures is due to how LSP maps the elements into a visualizer so the picture must follow a predetermined ratio or else it will sqash the picture because the mapping area is defined by LSP

As for Shells picture she is trying to use 2711 x 757 so a very wide picture. I found that with wide pictures like this all I do is put the picture into a word document and then just use the screen snipping tool to create a jpg and then I snip the picture and add to the top and bottom in my selection so the dimensions of the picture are closer to a traditional picture.