1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Small clips as seen at the Sydney Mini

Discussion in 'Corrugated Plastic (Coro) & 3D Printing' started by lithgowlights, Jun 6, 2016.

1. lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    There were some small plastic clips floating around at the Sydney mini that were ideal for holding wire etc in place. I quickly knocked up a copy of them and printed a couple as a test, with 2 sizes available - one for LED Strip, and the other smaller one for wire management.

They can be held in place with double sided tape or a countersunk screw, and have a slot for a cable tie to hold the wires/strip in place

You can find them over at Thingiverse

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1610310

2. Emersonlights

Emersonlights New Elf

Very cool i am finding more and more things to justify buying a 3D printer every day at the moment

3. OP
    OP
    lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    I tried printing a few at the Mini, but the water leaking through the roof caused issues with the filament I had, and actually when I got home the PSU in the printer died with a big bang. Thank goodness it is a 300W 24V PSU, something I have a few spare of lol

I'm printing 40 of them now and will take a few pics before sending them off to someone :)