Smart pixel strings with 6" or more spacing between nodes?

Andy Combites

New elf
Has anyone been able to find smart pixel strings that have 6", 8", or 12" spacing between nodes? The common sizes are 3 - 4" between nodes. I'm creating a large "star field" type of net so don't need anywhere near the density that standard strings would create. And I don't really want to break out the soldering gun to create my own strings. Any suggestions?

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I’ve custom ordered about 30,000 pixels. Custom spacing, wire size, pigtails and nodes per string. Only way to go in my opinion

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I purchased mine from Scottled.(sales03@scottled.com) is the email for Felix. I started with Holiday Coro and all the pigtails , extensions etc match Holiday Coros from Scottled. Rays don't. Ray can do the same regarding custom orders.

Andy Combites

New elf
I purchased mine from Scottled.(sales03@scottled.com) is the email for Felix. I started with Holiday Coro and all the pigtails , extensions etc match Holiday Coros from Scottled. Rays don't. Ray can do the same regarding custom orders.
Thanks for all of the great info! I'm going to need about 13,000 pixels. I'm guessing it would be cheaper to get a quote and have them manufacture and ship one continuous string of lights, and then I can cut them to length and add the connectors myself?

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Its best and easiest to figure out exactly what you need and order it. I ordered 110 node strings for my Mega tree, 99 node strings for candy canes, 84 node strings for matrix, etc with pigtails attached. Its much easier to order with the connectors. I'm not sure if you even can order 13,000 continuous nodes. Save yourself some time and effort.

Tom Zheng

Apprentice elf
This is Tom from ETOP LED,we can custom spacing, wire size, pigtails and nodes per string for you.Same high quality product as Ray wu's and scott's
We are happy to offer a price quote for refer,welcome your inquiry at :sales@etop-led.com