So Many "One-Days"

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Moving house again :( . 19th move in 42 years. Packing up the shed today and found so many "one-days" under the benches. You know, one-day i'll find a use for that. No I'm not a hoarder LOL, I WILL find a use for it "ONE-DAY".

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
With that many moves under the belt I would have thought you'd only have the bare minimum. Moving is the ultimate chance to get rid of "stuff".

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
BundyRoy said:
With that many moves under the belt I would have thought you'd only have the bare minimum. Moving is the ultimate chance to get rid of "stuff".
Have donated so much to charity shops this move already. When I get into new house and build some shelves I will have a good sort-out I'm sure. :'( :'( [SIZE=78%] [/SIZE]

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I try and work on the 6 month cycle. Go through the shed every 6 months and throw out all the unused stuff you thought you might use. Only trouble is some 6 months are longer than others.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Re: So Many "One-Days"

BundyRoy said:
I try and work on the 6 month cycle. Go through the shed every 6 months and throw out all the unused stuff you thought you might use. Only trouble is some 6 months are longer than others.
Took me 6 months to make a new goat track to the other side of the shed

scamper

Dedicated elf
I usually go through the shed and anything I am not sure about I sit on the floor behind my workbench, that way when I am sitting up there at night after a few beers I get all blazay and through the lot.
Otherwise I would just find another spot to hide it thinking "one day"

arw01

Full time elf
GUARANTEED that a few days after the garbage man collects it, you will find that someday need and spend 2 hours looking for it before you start to think you might have tossed it!
:mad:

ron d

Apprentice elf
That is a lot of moves but hopefully show growa iinto better space. Either way sometimes I guess new would be good. I do not have a great face of the house for a show but too conviient a location to move.

Good luck wiith the move and check out the song "One Of These Days" by Pink Floyd!!

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
ron d said:
That is a lot of moves but hopefully show growa iinto better space. Either way sometimes I guess new would be good. I do not have a great face of the house for a show but too conviient a location to move.

Good luck wiith the move and check out the song "One Of These Days" by Pink Floyd!!
Mmm I wonder is there a lighting sequence in that track??? Never heard it but love it TKS Ron

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
scamper said:
I usually go through the shed and anything I am not sure about I sit on the floor behind my workbench, that way when I am sitting up there at night after a few beers I get all blazay and through the lot.
Otherwise I would just find another spot to hide it thinking "one day"

Maybe I should start drinking .... that might help the selection process LOL :D :D