Sydney/NSW Sydney Mini 2021 - Out of town attendees

Zuseleets

Full time elf
We were discussing in chat last week to put together a thread for people who will be attending the Sydney mini who are from out of town. We thought it would be helpful for us out of towners to let each other know the flights we are arriving/departing on, and where our accom is, so that we can then organise a uber pool to travel to and from the mini location/dinner/airport. I know I would prefer to spend my money on drinks Saturday night than wasted on a uber for one ;)

darylc

404 darylc not found
Arrive Sydney Friday 21st May 1pm
Depart Sydney Sunday 23rd May 6:30pm
Staying at Rydges

Last edited:

Red

l kill you
Arriving Thursday arvo, lunch cruise on Sydney harbour, (So l been told), lol, Friday, leaving Monday for home, staying at Rydges

mccar

New elf
I am flying in on Thursday night. Friday i am going down to Hars to tour the Qantas 747 they have on display. Will then be driving back past airport to pick up two more people about 3.30. I have a hire car due to the km's i will be driving. We are all flying out at 6.30pm on the Sunday. Will have a spare seat if anyone needs a lift. Also staying at Rydges on the Friday and Saturday Night.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
It didn't dawn on me until later that ACL polls are completely different to Facebook polls in the way that voters can't add poll options *face palm*. It looks like a bunch of us are staying at Rydges, including myself which should make it easier to get to and from the mini for us all.
My arrival flight is Friday 21st May 5:10pm. I leave Sunday 23rd May 5:00pm.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
Staying at Rydges

Flying from Brisbane to Sydney on Friday late morning or so - Then returning monday midday or so.

I've yet to book flights; but I'll have 1 x guest lounge access if anyone else is flying Virgin at that time.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
is there still room ? we are keen on meeting the nsw team :)
Hey Kymm! There will be room for sure. This thread is just organising tranport to and from the mini/ airport for us peeps who are attending from out of town.

kymm4

New elf
yeah why not ,husband say's so long as the beers are cold there lol will be great to meet everyone

bpratt

Senior elf
I had hoped to get down to Sydney for this one, but the Brisbane one being the next weekend, I'll stay up here, and try and make it down to the Sydney 2022 one. :)