Thanks a million weather gods

Habbosrus

Back again
We have been in drought conditions for the past 6 months. And of course, right on cue, the heavens open up on the weekend I (and I'm sure many others) planned to set up my elements for my show. Still, it's great to see some rain (could have done with it a few weeks ago during fires). How is everybody's set up plans going? Luckily for me I only have a small number of elements. It's been a tumultuous 12 months for us so I'm looking forward to flicking the switch and watching it all come together to see the joy it will hopefully bring to others. Good luck everybody. Hope it all goes well for you. ;)

JPB

Full time elf
I know. We sure need the rain but I also need to get onto the roof to silicon some more cable tie mounts on.
I think I heard the long range forecast for next weekend is wet as well.

Habbosrus

Back again
Yeah, I've just been looking at the BOM and checked the charts and its not looking good for the next 2 weeks. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you and everybody else at the mercy of the weather. I'm one of the luckier ones I guess with only a small show and no climbing on the roof.

DoubleD

New elf
The rains top, my lawn definitely needed it, but not this time of year! At least it's showing me where
not to put my power boards!!!!

talk2coxie

Full time elf
I actually had a full day of nothing on or planned today to do final clean up of lawn, edges, tree and plants plus am halfway through high pressure cleaning the tiles along with securing more cable tie mounts to then START putting up lights and elements but way too wet to do any of the above.

I actually like rain and just underlines further my lack of preparation which should've been done much earlier in the year