That's Gold

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
A big Congrats to the Aust netball team for the gold medal. Looking forward to the captain Laura Geitz visiting Christmas On Bisley again soon..

Attachments

• J & Laura.jpg
    J & Laura.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 52

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The wife is netball mad so i tend to watch all the Australia vs NZ clashes and last night the aussies were on fire.

mangoat

Full time elf
*cough* nervous *cough* hehehe, least you couldve had hover hands around the hips of the poor girl :)

but nice work. closest i would have a celebrity here would be umm.... steady eddy? lol

he be like "i love your beeping christmas lights you beeping beep beep beepidty beep"

lol

JPB

Full time elf
My wife is a netball tragic and is sooo jealous. I may get a budget increase if it is possible to lure a Diamond.

talk2coxie

Full time elf
JPB said:
My wife is a netball tragic and is sooo jealous. I may get a budget increase if it is possible to lure a Diamond.

I on the other hand would need to produce a diamond to lure a budget increase :)

JPB

Full time elf
talk2coxie said:
JPB said:

I on the other hand would need to produce a diamond to lure a budget increase :)

touche :D

Karob

Let there be Light!
Great Photo

Watched the game last night and was great to see them do so well.

You need to get her around during set up and use her height to hang lights.

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Yes we are looking forward to the Kookaburras coming to see our lights again....our Neighbor is a 4 time Olympian so they drop in often.