The responsibility of a seller. 21st century version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel

New elf
Before publishing the thread, I wrote to Alan (Hanson electronics) quite a few times, and his response was always to wait, that it is the fault of the Post Office. Zero your fault, and wait until infinity.
What he does not understand about this man (Alan) is that when a buyer buys, until the product reaches the buyer's hands, the responsibility lies with the seller. Another attitude is primitive. He believes that his responsibility ends when he delivers it in the post office. That is not like that.
His attitude is shameful.
And the censorship thing is incredible.

Last edited:

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Your attitude is shameful. Alan is one of the most respected members here at ACL. I've ordered from him with zero complaints as have countless other members. I see no fault on his part, you need to slow your roll and quit spamming the forums with this trash

Kingfisher

Apprentice elf
Alan is extremely trustworthy and reliable.
I've ordered a few things from him and all came without any issue whatsoever.
It's unfortunate that there appears to be some shipping delays, but should be entirely expected.

Katekate

Senior elf
You are just trying to steal the item by complaining for a refund before there has been enough time for the package to be delivered.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
@Manuel I remind you of this website Terms & Rules which are available to view on the bottom of every page via this link: https://auschristmaslighting.com/help/terms/
I specifically draw your attention to the following:
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening..." And also "We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time."
This is not "censorship" as you claim, rather you are specifically calling out an individual member of the forum who happens to be a vendor. Any disagreement you may have with an individual should be discussed in private and not publicly shamed on a forum for all to see.
Please consider this a final warning for this type of posting/activity. Should this occur again, we may be forced to ban you from posting in the future.
This community is built to help and support each other, and your recent posts are the exact opposite of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.