Tones and I Dance Monkey - Combined video of members displays (ACLATW 2019)

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Hi all.

Tones and I Dance Monkey is becoming a popular sequence this year with some ACL Members.

@NTKing(Brad) has kindly offered to combine members sequences into one video for a bit of fun for us all.

If you are interested in becoming involved by having your display included in a combined video with fellow ACL members please post a link to your Displays video below, however Brad has asked to have them submitted before the 10th December.

There is some shared versions of the sequence in ACL xLights shared sequence thread or your you can submit your own versions.

Lets have a bit fun with the Dancing Monkey

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
This forum thread has some shared versions of the Dance Monkey sequence

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Thanks @LawrenceDriveLights - this is a great sequence and song.

If at all possible (and time permitting) - can I get 2 different angles full length (fixed camera is fine). Be nice to mix up the angles for each hose in the video.

Happy if people want to upload to YouTube in private and send me the link, or upload to Dropbox etc and send me the link.

With last years video I included the show name and location (suburb and state) on the video as well as included in the video description and link to show page (if you have one). Please provide this when submitting your video.

Oh, and @David_AVD , need your Christmas Thumbs again to close out the video.:thumbsup: