Tonight's the night - Lights on!

Habbosrus

Back again
Well, It seems like it's taken nearly 12 months to get here. Huh, it has. Well tonight is the night I plan to go live with my little show. Hopefully this rain will stop shortly and I can get outside and put the last couple of things in place. Looking forward to it as testing has been very good. Thank you again to everybody that has helped me along the way. I will try to get pic's or video or something (to prove it actually happened).
Can't wait to see pic's or video of all the other shows.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
lights on for me tonight also.... almost feel a little commercial with advertising out the front for donations... hahahaha

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Heh heh my lights on is not till tomorrow night, I mounted the donation Box this afternoon in readiness for tomorrow. I had $7.85 in there tonight and I havent even switched on a light! :D lol.............

Habbosrus

Back again
Well, everything went really well. The only glitch I had was the ground loop isolator caused really bad interference. I removed it and all was well. Unfortunately the video looks like a blurred mess. Will try to get some video late this afternoon to see if that works. All in all :D :D :D

Habbosrus

Back again
kel said:
Did you run it all via the RPi and the FPP?
Yep, sure did Kel. It worked great. Very, very happy with everything (bar my video). I have asked a friend if he can try using his Go Pro to take some video for me.