Transitions in LSP

grahami2006

Full time elf
When I have applied transitions some of the channels are not showing that effect. I have a megatree which is 40 pixels by 16 strings. The channels with nil effects are 1-15, then 106-135, 226-255 and so on.

ron d

Apprentice elf
I would goto the page where you draw the tree and click the drop down for channels and scroll thru channels using the up/down arrows. First ensure they are there.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you are using some of the video transitions that when viewed in the preview sceen show black at the bottom or top then this is what you will get when you use this effect.
See if map to stage works for you, or if thats not good enough then recode the video so it fits within the preview window and doesnt have any black bits at the top or bottom of the preview.

grahami2006

Full time elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
If you are using some of the video transitions that when viewed in the preview sceen show black at the bottom or top then this is what you will get when you use this effect.
See if map to stage works for you, or if thats not good enough then recode the video so it fits within the preview window and doesnt have any black bits at the top or bottom of the preview.
Thanks Eddy fixed when I mapped to stage.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Map to object will map the effect directly to the object or group of objects with the effects generated within the boundaries of the object/s chosen
Map to stage will map that effect over the whole stage and the effect will appear only on the object/s chosen, so the effect boundaries are the whole stage