Tune To P5 matrix is rotated and split

Tony Kostansek

IT Tony
I built a tune to sign last year and used it fine. This year it was working fine as well until I updated the sequences to the FPP from Xlights. If I Play the Sequences from Xlights directly it is rotated 90 degrees counter clock wise and Split in two. If I play from FPP its the same now. But this very same sequence played fine to the P5 panels last week. I'm using a Color Light board and a FPP to control the lights. I have backed up the FPP config was 3.4 I then updated the PI to 4.4 and restored the config. This didn't help. I checked the config on the color light board. and loaded LEDvision. I connected directly to the board with my laptop and the display works perfectly from my laptop. its setup is pretty simple. Front facing you.
O1 P2 - O1 P1
O2 P2 - O2 P1

I'm struggling to figure what I did to break this.

Please help

Thanks

Tuneto.jpg

Tuneto xlights.jpg

FPP Config.jpg

Tony Kostansek

IT Tony
Okay so I created a new Show folder and added the Tune to sign by itself. Sent some data to it and it works fine. Could I have something wrong in my Xlights Controllers to cause this?

Tony Kostansek

IT Tony
Okay so I figured it out.

Had to switch the Direction to horizontal and the string to 64 and the nodes to 128. in Xlights. After that change I'm good to go!!
not sure why it was working before but it was.

Thanks
Tonyk

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Thank you, I'm about to set mine up in the coming week. This should come in well handy