Tune to sign ideas

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
: Anyone have. Inexpensive tune to sign idas? I have a heap of old led lights that I could possibly use if that’s a option

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Define "cheap" :)
A painted or printed sign with some LEDs around it would probably be the cheapest, or even solar lights but may not be bright enough to compete with your main show. But if you want it to be controlled then there are a few different options.
I've seen some made of coro like the signing faces to look like a digital clock with 12v modules in each section that can be sequenced or run off a stand alone.
There's also Panels to consider. David sells a tune-to controller if you have a spare P10 panel or 2 handy: https://www.da-share.com/sku/APC961/ This is what I have just running all night in a window, then I sequence the frequency onto my panel matrix during my show and mention in my voiceovers.

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
Define "cheap" :)
A painted or printed sign with some LEDs around it would probably be the cheapest, or even solar lights but may not be bright enough to compete with your main show. But if you want it to be controlled then there are a few different options.
I've seen some made of coro like the signing faces to look like a digital clock with 12v modules in each section that can be sequenced or run off a stand alone.
There's also Panels to consider. David sells a tune-to controller if you have a spare P10 panel or 2 handy: https://www.da-share.com/sku/APC961/ This is what I have just running all night in a window, then I sequence the frequency onto my panel matrix during my show and mention in my voiceovers.
see this is why i post questions on here. this is a brilliant idea.

Aaaron Loveday

New elf
This is my small matrix TV, could be used for radio tuner diaplay

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527404142305.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527404142305.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 31

Aaaron Loveday

New elf
If you mean mounting the pixels into the steal, I ended up doing it all by "hand", it was a killer