Tutorial Tonight, Nov 13th. 7pm MST, 9pm EST. Release 3.6.4

smeighan

Dedicated elf
I didnt think i would do a tutorial tonight because of my work. I am free now so I will go over The content of the releases from 3.5.0 thru 3.6.4.
3.6.4 is not officially released until i solve the annoying error about the icon.
All other parts of 3.6.4 should be fine.

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES:
=================================
3.6.4 Nov 12, 2014
-bug (frankr) Fixed playback issue. If you play a sequence in the PREVIEW tab, stop, go and edit some effects in the NUYTCRACKER tab,
press save and then go back to the PREVIEW tab, xlights would freeze up. This should be fixed now
-enh (frankr) improvements to audio scrubbing and better handling of stop now button on
-bug (frankr) When first entering teh PREVIEW tab , if you right click and select model xlights crashed. Fixed.
-enh (sean) New effect "Off". This effect is teh equivalent of "Colorwash, 1color=BLACK"
-enh (sean) When saving a sequence the elapsed time for the save is now shown in the bottom status line.
-enh (sean) New favicons have been added to the left most corner of Effects. The purpose of these is to have a graphical
representation of effects. This is pre work for the new xlights 4.0 coming early next year. In xlights 4, effects will
be dropped onto horizontal timelines, for for each model.
-bug (dkulp) OSX - selecting cells on the Nutcracker grid was not updating the colors on the palette buttons
-bug (dkulp) On OSX Yosemite, the Font dialog for the text effect would cause a crash.
-bug (dkulp) sometimes xlights would crash when you selected multiple objects and then right clicked to the alignment menu. Fixed

When: thurs, Nov 13th. 7pm MST, 9pm EST

We will be using teamviewer. Ill start session at 6:45pm MST

Please join the meeting, by clicking on this link:
http://go.teamviewer.com/v9/m93271823

Meeting ID: m93-271-823

If you have a microphone, click on the "Voice over IP" on the Teamviewer menu and unmute your headphone to be able to ask questions.

smeighan

Dedicated elf
tutorial for tonight https://vimeo.com/111810555
Hopefully sound was good for entire recording.
Whole House Model, Preview commands, Setting up a playlist and schedule in xLights, Pinwheel effect,
Views