until next year

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
hope everyone had a great Christmas, i cant believe its over already! Time to start planning for next year. Virtual Santa was such a huge hit that i have decided to run a second one in another window for next year, add more arches to my driveway and try to have more computer controlled lights, if only i can get my head around vixen. Lucky for me my son was able to help out with the computer side this year,( future C.L.A.P.per) with also the help of Smartalec, but would be nice to do it for myself. The Grinch brought me an excellent gas soldering iron set for xmas so i can help do the vast amounts of soldering we will be doing over the next year. We have some other ideas for next years display, now just need to start saving our pennies as my ideas are bound to cost a fortune...

thecrazylightlady

rhys100 said:
do you have video of this virtual santa?
there are many different scenes you can get for virtual santa, google it and see which one is right for you, i cant figure out how to post a pic of mine on here, but believe me it was a HUGE success with the kiddies and adults

thecrazylightlady

hubby made up a wooden frame to fit inside my window and i covered it with a cheap whit $2 tablecloth from cheap as chips and then just project it from inside the house. Its just a matter of positioning the projector so you dont get any glare and so santa looks life size. it was all trial and error for me this year

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Great work..
I hope you got a Video of it all before tearing it down..
I just went crazy buying garland on sale to put pixels in,
so 2016 here we come..