US Freight forwarding

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi
anybody use/recommend a post forwarding company in the US? I want to but a t shirt from amazon but they won't ship it?
Cheers
Fing

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Not sure if I can help. But if I can would be glad to. I have Amazon Prime so shipping to me is free if Prime. Would be happy to buy and ship to you or whatever you need. Members here have helped me a ton, the least I can do is help you guys if I can. Drop me a PM if interested.

LightsOn81st

Apprentice elf
uncledan said:
Not sure if I can help. But if I can would be glad to. I have Amazon Prime so shipping to me is free if Prime. Would be happy to buy and ship to you or whatever you need. Members here have helped me a ton, the least I can do is help you guys if I can. Drop me a PM if interested.

Prime member here as well, and I would be happy to help out as well for anyone who needs something bought, shipped and redirected!

darylc

404 darylc not found
Fing said:
Hi
anybody use/recommend a post forwarding company in the US? I want to but a t shirt from amazon but they won't ship it?
Cheers
Fing

shipito.com is what I use regularly, well less regularly at the moment with the exchange rate.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Check to see who actually supplies the T-Shirt as many of the amazon listings are supplied by another company. I just placed an order yesterday from the USA that I found originally on Amazon but they wouldn't post to Australia so I then went back to the suppliers web page and found the product cheaper with shipping to Australia