Wanted Wire Frame Reindeer

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
We have four reindeer which are the older wire frame with moving heads type. Have been trying to buy but cannot find any with LED strings like our existing ones. The new ones have rope light. We have re-wired ours with new LED strings and a million cable ties last year.

Has anybody got a couple of these older type reindeer (separate 24VAC motor for moving head) probably with incadecent lights when you got them. If you would like to move them on happy to buy them off you

Thanks
Tuppetsdad

kel

Dedicated elf
Tony was in clean up mode yesterday and took a fair few to the dump ... sort of wished that he'd kept the motors though ...

I do know we have another stash ... lol ... so tell me the type you need and I'll see what I can do for you :)

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Hi Kel,

will track down a photo of one and post it next couple of days. Would be great if you have a couple....by the way where is your tip??

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Ok this is a pic of one of our reindeer - note Kel I am in the pic - and if you have any like this or the one with the head down in any condition then let me know. We are looking for two of them.

Thanks
Tuppetsdad

Reindeer.gif