Well ....... it's done.

Goliath

Full time elf
Shook the moths out of the wallet and bought my first controller, Pixlite 16 long range. Shook a helluva lot harder and have some booty sailing across the sea from Ray Wu.

The controller has arrived - stand by for the tears as I try to make it all work.

Habbosrus

Back again
........ And so it begins ;) . I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. There are plenty of of fantastic people here on ACL to help you along the way if and when you need help. If you're not sure, ask away. That's the great thing about this forum, everybody is always willing to help. Good luck with it, take your time, be confident and above all else, enjoy the experience. The CLAP is a mighty powerful thing.

AntinOz

Apprentice elf
Must be the week for it... Although I have to wait till next week for the Ray Wu part of the order

scamper

Dedicated elf
Me too, I just paid for a second f16 controller, then another 10 rolls of leds and other things I can't even remember
(ali express had a sale and I couldn't refuse)

jb09

HOHOHO NOT LONG TO GO
if i can get a pixlite to work any one can
the guys at advatek are great to deal with if you run into any problems

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Must be the week for spending I just placed my first order with Ray, and ordered 2 F16 controllers.

Have already got my Pi and 2 Pixlite 16 Long Range controllers.

There's no turning back now. :D

Stuart

mike williamson

Apprentice elf
Dazzled said:
Must be the week for spending I just placed my first order with Ray, and ordered 2 F16 controllers.

Have already got my Pi and 2 Pixlite 16 Long Range controllers.

There's no turning back now. :D

Stuart
Must be,Dazzeld. I too put my first order in with ray power supply's and 3core connectors to go with my 2 f16controllers 4lor 12v controllers strobes cat6 cables and more bits and bobs . Will be seeing the local parcel man a lot more in the comming weeks.

Goliath

Full time elf
Geeeeez. You blokes are addicts. At least I can quit any time I want to ...... :D

Bird

LOR user
Goliath said:
Geeeeez. You blokes are addicts. At least I can quit any time I want to ...... :D
Oops .. appears I forgot something in the New Members Say Hello post you made.
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem
Now you have been warned :D :D

Goliath

Full time elf
Just been running a few plans past the Minister for War and Finances, and showing her videos of members Xmas light displays.

Her response?

"You should have bought more!"

Mission accomplished!

scamper

Dedicated elf
Goliath said:
Just been running a few plans past the Minister for War and Finances, and showing her videos of members Xmas light displays.

Her response?

"You should have bought more!"

Mission accomplished!
That is the biggest problem, You show the minister the "good" displays to impress her and she expects that straight up :)
My first year last year was OK, but this year I had to get an excavator in to rip all the trees out of the front yard so they didn't hide the show. (her idea)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Placed my first ever big order last week from Ray, expected to ship today/tomorrow!