What am I doing wrong?

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
Just trying lsp as most of you know. No one was in chat so I had to ask. I just dragged a controller to play around and created a chase with a macro. Awesome!!! Now I made the whole thing red, green, then blue and the timing doesn't line up. The grid looks right but when I play it the visualizer doesn't match. I know it's me, but what am I doing wrong?

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Is this a single macro with multi-colors? Or are you making single color slides?

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
First one was multiple colors was great. Second one was just green. I'm thinking it may have to do with starting on or off screen? Maybe? It just didn't match. It looked like it did in grid though. I will check again when I get home.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
starting off screen and finishing off screen will give you a chase across

If you use on screen for both then the slider doesnt do anything because its always on the screen

If you start with on screen then finish with off screen then it will start with the colour on the screen and then slide off
Then if you start as off screen with the end as on screen it will slide the colour onto the screen

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
Sounds like a Teamviewer session waitron to happen. I will try a regular chase and see how it goes. Thanks so far.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
by the time I get home from work you will be fast asleep and by the time you get up ill be going to bed, so sounds like more a weekend thing to organise