What if Sean came to Australia?

multicast

Senior elf
I Know Seans doing his training in Las Vegas soon.. If we coudl get him downunder who would be keen to turn up.. ( i'm suggesting Oz rather than NZ, just because well, its probably better number wise and to be honest, its only a 3 hour flight from here ).

This is a random thought, not discussed with him at all.. but you know.. thats how the best things start.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
That would be awesome, And I would certainly try to attend.
I could definetly handle a whole day of xLights in's and out's.

multicast

Senior elf
Superman said:
That would be awesome, And I would certainly try to attend.
I could definetly handle a whole day of xLights in's and out's.

Melbourne Mini, extra day 2017?

StuartW

Apprentice elf
I have already planted the seed with Sean in trying to tempt him to visit down under by pushing the virtues of the Gold Coast for the whole family to come and holiday to make the trip worth while.

Maybe we should start working on him a bit more.

But for the time being I guess we'll just have watch the Vegas seminar on line.

Stuart

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Sean is something of a legend and I appreciated the live cross via Teamviewer that he did for the 2014 Melbourne mini. Should he, Dave Pitts, Gil, Dan or any of the other FPP and Xlights developers feel like coming to Australia I for 1 would like to catch up with them and tell them in person that their work is awesome. To actually be taught by them in person is something that would exceed all my dreams.

Gilrock

Full time elf
I've just been waiting to be invited. What other cool things could I do? I was a Legend of the Seeker fan...could I meet Tabrett Bethell? :)

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Hey Gil we're only a small population of 24 million so I'm sure someone on the forum must know Tabrett so should be able for you to meet her. If not we have a lot of Tabrett type girls here on the Gold Coast :D

Gilrock

Full time elf
It just seems like strange odds that I can only remember looking up a female actress I liked in a show two times and both times she ended up being from Australia. Maybe something to do with them playing tough characters that draws my interest. The other one was recent. I was just finishing Season 2 of "The 100" and I was telling my hunting friends they needed to checkout that show to see the female grounder commander because she was bad a$$ in that show. I looked her up and she was Alycia Debnam Carey also from Australia. Then I noticed she was also in Fear the Walking Dead and my friends are fanatics of that show. I didn't see the connection at first because of the makeup she wears in The 100.