What songs are we doing this year?

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Need some inspiration. Following last years 1st effort need to dump some of my songs and find a few new ones.

Hopefully we can keep this thread going all year with people's ideas for songs to sequence; for Halloween and Christmas.

Doing Bohemian Parody, a couple of Straight No Chaser songs and Wizards in Winter again, but looking for 1 or 2 more traditional christmas songs this year.

Suggestions:

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
For a slower pace I use 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas' by Johnny Mathis.
For the kids/young at heart I have a Hi-5 Christmas Mix I made of all the ORIGINAL Hi-5 Christmas covers.
Up-tempo I use 'Jingle Bell Rock' by the Glee Cast.
Then I usually add a Top 40 song in there. 2016 was 'Can't Stop The Feeling' and 2015 was mix of 'Peanut Butter Jelly' & 'What Do You Mean'
This year I'm looking to do a Pentatonix song, leaning towards 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen'. Bit early to call this year's Top 40 song of choice :)

Boof63

Senior elf
Did Pentatonix Hallejuah and LIttle Dummer boy, (took 2 hours to work out lila's sweep up on the megatree-lol)
Something from Bucko and Champs, Wiggles, ROckin round the xmas tree - brenda lee ( Home Alone song).
Anything by Dean Martin- Rudolph, jingle bells etc.
Will Add nutrocker by TSO for this year, did ti three years ago on HLS now redo with XL4.
CHeers Boof63 :D :D

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
As well as Christmas music I would like to try and use drinkee from sofi tukker this year. Even if it's just the intro up to where the vocals start. I also want to try closer from the chain smokers. I found an upbeat version of carol of the bells for some effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Every song from all previous years will be back for a night or two each, plus I plan on 3-4 new songs at least, most of which will be on every night