Where to buy falcon controler

Jandrews755

New elf
Hi just looking at starting my 1st show this year and wanting to buy a falcon f16v3. Just wondering if there available in Australia ready to run preferably. Iv contacted falcon in America but I have to use a external courier they won't ship direct. Any help on ready to run controllers would be helpfull thanks in advance

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Just wondering if there available in Australia. Iv contacted falcon in America but I have to use a external courier they won't ship direct.
They will start shipping, the usual bulk buys in AU have stopped because they will be shipping directly to AU.

Ready to run preferably. Any help on ready to run controllers would be helpfull thanks in advance.
When they start shipping from pixelcontroller.com the ready to run option should be available. [*]
But this hobby is DIY; building a controller is the easy bit.

Building it yourself teaches you how things work and allows you to scale depending on your needs.

*[Comment further down]

Last edited:

i13

Dedicated elf
There's nothing wrong with ready to run controllers but "ready to run" doesn't mean that you can simply connect as many lights as the controller supports and it'll just run them. You still need power injection with additional power supplies in order to utilise the controller's full potential.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Last I heard, the ready-to-run will continue to be unavailable in Australia even after the new changes.