Wholesale lights from Top-Atom

cooper88

New elf
Hello,

I was looking for 24 volt LED string lights on Alibaba and came across this manufacturer Top-Atom. I was wondering if any one had bought lights from them before and what the quality is like?I have contacted them and they seem good I am just trying to get an idea of the quality of the lights before I order. Their prices seem to be very reasonable for a 10 or 20 meter string with 100 LED's.

For the 10m DC24V without plug:
Red - $3.40
Blue - $3.80
Green - $4.20
White - $4.20
Yellow - $3.40
Pink - $4.60
RGB (Multi-color) - $3.80

For the 20m DC24V without plug:
Red - $6.90

Blue - $7.70
Green - $8.50
White - $8.50
Yellow - $6.90
Pink - $9.30
RGB (Multi-color) - $7.70

There website:
http://www.top-atom.com

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Where on their site did you come across the strings as I can't seem to find them anywhere?

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
might be best to order 1 or 2 as samples..
esp if no-one knows the quality or the vender.
also you might want to check out the postage costs as well..

also ordering a sample from then, tells you how fast they are at posting an if it's realy worth the money..
eg are they water proof, does the colour look right, are they using decent size wire, etc..

good luck..
alec

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
I can't seem to find the strings either... Do you have a direct link to these?

Gray_magic

I just did a bit of searching nd I found this store on alibaba. Minimum order of 50 strings though. I just emailed the supplier and an seen if I can get a sample to test. If they are then it my be a group buy opportunity over waiting for th big w stuff to come onto the shelves. Here is the link
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://top-atom.en.alibaba.com/product/429614421-212179120/24VDC_24VAC_input_for_Christmas_decor_LED_string_lights.html[/font]

Gray_magic

I just ordered one green string from this supplier and had it airmailed to me. Should be her within the week. I will keep you informed on what they look like and how well they stack up to big w. so far while on chat with supplier they look promising but if they turn out to be a dud then I only wasted $25. If they are good then we can look at a group buy. 100 or so strings.

i13

Dedicated elf
I'm looking forward to hearing how the sample set is.

I'd consider taking part if you're going to have a group buy and I'm in SA.

Gray_magic

My order will arrive tomorrow. The courier came today but I was not home. I should get to look at them on Friday if all goes well.

I

indudio

I just realized today that this was the same company I ordered a sample off earlier this year. I was happy with the sample but struggled in trying to get them to understand how to do them like big w strings with 2 channels. ( I had even sent the wiring diagram.

But good quality for what they are

Gray_magic

Maybe just have 2 strings together to get your 2 channels. Sounds like it would be easier than trying to explain how to wire them to top atom.