Wiki Content

livetoride

Full time elf
I notice the wiki is missing a bit of information and I thought I would ask before going ahead in starting to populate some of the categories again. Would we be looking at the same info that's in the 101 Manual and some extra relevant info that can be found on the forums? Or do we want it all fresh information.

Im more than happy to smash out some info into the wiki and then it can be edited/adjusted as we go along.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
The wiki does need some love :).

When you say missing info do you mean some pages are missing that did exist on the old wiki system?

There are some instances where categories have been split into 2 pages with very similar names, one with the prefix category and the other without. I've been going through and fixing some of the categories but if you come across other split ones just let me know.

The following two wiki pages might be helpful to anyone wanting to edit the wiki:
Help Editing the Wiki
Help Creating pages

livetoride

Full time elf
Hey Ryan, I posted this in a little haste, since then ive gone through and noticed that its mostly there but needs a few more hands to help. Ill try and help where I can. Thanks for the links you posted too!