Window frames not showing correct colors

Lost sol

New elf
I don't know if this should be here or in pixels but I am ready to pull my hair out. I have 3 windows that are all exactly the same. Everything is setup the same in LSP but when I play a portion back the pixels aren't outputting correctly on 2 of the windows. Here is a video so you can see what I mean.

https://vimeo.com/75631016

In the first one the colors should be the same as the vertical part but you see the bottom is a different color. Not to mention the section that is doing it's own thing. In the second one I just have the one section that is crazy. I have checked and everything is set up exactly the same as the window that is working correctly. Anyone have any thoughts?

burner

Full time elf
The first thing I would do is note down exactly which pixels are causing the issue (i.e. pixel number 40-55). The in LSP do a test hardware on those pixels and ramp up each of the colours to see if they fire up correctly. If they do, create a new sequence with just that element and check again. If that works, you may have setup an element with overlapping channels to that window. Try finding a blank area of the sequence and apply some colour just to that window and see if it works.

I've also seen this issue on a dodgy pixel, which then corrupts the data for every other pixel on the line. Could have a kink in the ribbon, and may need to be cut off and replaced then silicone in place.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
What controller are you using, looks like you may have the RGB set different to the other channels.
You can change the RGB orientation of those LEDs in LSP if you needed by only going into that RGB channel and changing the channel arrangement.