Wont output to xlights :(

livetoride

Full time elf
WARNING: Yet another settings and not xlights question to be asked but you guys and gals are the best. I had this setup working last year with the program that should not be named (LSP), but after moving over to xlights i cant figure it out.
I can ping the controller, controller test fine with the on board test, and test via the advatech assistant and the P12s Gui
I have tried Da-E131 - The p12s tests fine but the pixilite 16 wont. But my main Issue is I cant get anything to play from xlights, Ive checked the output to lights Buttons on both the sequence screen and the test function, disabled the windows firewall but Im still scratching my head. Ive tried all the settings below in the pictures.
MERRRY CHRISTMAS

Attachments

• XlightsSettings.jpg
    XlightsSettings.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Xlights1.jpg
    Xlights1.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 27
  • setttingsthree.jpg
    setttingsthree.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 26
  • settingstwo.jpg
    settingstwo.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 24
  • settingsone.jpg
    settingsone.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 22

livetoride

Full time elf
Heres the network settings from both controllers, With the ipconfig nothing shows up, Im on the laptop thats connected to the router, The controllers are connected to my network via 2 switches and a router

Attachments

• p12snetwork.jpg
    p12snetwork.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 21
  • pixlitenetwork.jpg
    pixlitenetwork.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 20

livetoride

Full time elf
Its ok figrued it out, Pixlite was set to artnet and that was stopping everything from working

Boof63

Senior elf
also in pixlight setup you have universe 14 listed twice,
would also mess with display when its going,
cheers Bood63

darylc

404 darylc not found
Live2ride-Daniel said:
Its ok figrued it out, Pixlite was set to artnet and that was stopping everything from working

How the heck did da_e131 work I wonder then

Boof63

Senior elf
it should still work, but his uni 15 would just display uni 14 info/data i guess?
cheers Boof63

livetoride

Full time elf
Thanks boof Ive adjusted that and ill retest tonight.

That had me perplexed too darylc, what also had me stumped was why wouldn't at least the p12s work from xlights if the settings were all corrected even if the pixlite wasn't.

One more strange thing, the lights work on sequence but they wont work from xlights test, thats with both and one of each of the output to lights turned on. Any reason for that?