Answered xLight sequence not playing in FPP

mammy

New elf
Hello folks,
I’m having trouble with the basics with an xLights output to my Raspberry Pi/FPP and F16v3 with 2 expansion boards config.

I created a simple sequence just to test the workflow. The sequence is just a simple tree with one animation.

I went through Keith Wesley’s 2020 xLights 101. Did everything he said. The controller seems to be set up correctly in xLights. The model seems to be set up correctly per Keith’s video.

I turned on “Auto Layout Models” and “Auto Size” and “Full xLights Control” so xLight can configure the controller.

After outputting the sequence to FPP with xLights/Tools and uploading the output to the controller with xLights/Controllers tab/Upload Output (Upload Input is grayed out) when I play the sequence in FPP there’s no data being sent to the controller. No lights turning on.

The hardware seems to be working fine. When I test the strings with the physical test button on the controller the lights animate fine.

I do see the light on the ethernet port on the controller blinking when I play a sequence in FPP indicating that data’s being sent to the controller but when I go to the controller Status page I see zero Packet Count on the ports while running the sequence.

Also, xLights/Tools/Test does output to the controller and make the strings animate. I just can’t play it when I run the sequence in FPP.

My config:
Pi 3 wirelessly connected to my LAN with FPP v4.5 installed.
F16v3 with 2 expansion boards hard wired to the Pi on a private show network.
2811 LED bullets

Thanks in advance.

Michael

KStatefan

New elf
Some screen shots of your setting might give people a starting place to help.

FPP outputs
Falcon
xLights

mammy

New elf
Thanks KStatefan for replying. I solve the problem. I hadn't set UDP Out to "all" upon outputting from xLights. It was set to none.