1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

yes its xmas

Discussion in 'Backyard BBQ' started by the grinch, Dec 21, 2015.

1. the grinch

the grinch I guess I could use a little social interaction

This years display has stepped up now have lots of pixels not synchronized too music yet but slowly introducing. xmas carols always playing .we have a little more traditional setup with lots of xmassy things .but have noticed this year with introduction of virtual santa the joy from the little ones unreal. Screams of joy when they discover santa in the window .then when mum and dad say its time to go children crying as they want santa. Been good turnout again this year as been doing lights for many years now get the regular customers as such . OH and I believe I still haven't caught that clap thingy disease blah

2. thecrazylightlady

thecrazylightlady Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P

Find Me On:
    Lol the Grinch says he doesnt have the clap? wonder who thats been in my back yard designing new things for next years display then

3. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Forget the lights, the virtual Santa wins all the time and will get most of the comments

4. AussieDoug

AussieDoug Full Time Elf

What is xmas, that is a lot like people saying Happy Christmas or Happy Holidays.

You can have a happy holiday anytime of the year. But you can only have Merry Christmas once a year :D

Great to hear that your display went well & your infection (C.L.A.P.) is so contagious that your wife gets it too.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas From AussieDoug & the clan