Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Fellow Adelaide blinky nuts

I need your feedback to set this years Adelaide Mini, Once we lock in a date to hold the mini we will be able to confirm that the venue is available.

I have selected 3 dates to choose from, if you are available on all dates please vote for all 3 days. if you can only select one or 2 of the dates above please comment with the date you are available. This will help me select a date that will hopefully suit as many as possible.

There is already a topic about the Adelaide Mini which can be found below, please use this topic for discussion on the items you want to see this year, Without your input on what you can offer to present or what you want to learn. http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,8435.0.html

Karob

Let there be Light!
I have selected the 28/29th of May and 18/19th of June

I can do the 4/5th of June if numbers fall this way just have to cancel something.

mellowcouple

Full time elf
I have voted for the 28th/ 29th of May as they are the only dates I can attend as we are going to visit my sister in the US in July and the other dates are to close to our departure date for me to travel from Whyalla.

i13

Dedicated elf
My vote is for the 28/29th of May and the 4/5th of June. The problem with the 18th/19th of June is that it is right at the start of my exam period. I could still attend (maybe not both days) but it would be difficult to manage. You could add a last-resort vote then if needed.

Kitman

Full time elf
I can really only do the 28/29th Of May, as the 18/19th of June is my Finance officers birthday so I can't go to a Mini on her actual Birthday she will kill me lol

I may be able to do the 4th and 5th also but that doesn't fit in for Rob who is trying to arrange this so didn't select it :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Kitman said:
I can really only do the 28/29th Of May, as the 18/19th of June is my Finance officers birthday so I can't go to a Mini on her actual Birthday she will kill me lol

I may be able to do the 4th and 5th also but that doesn't fit in for Rob who is trying to arrange this so didn't select it :)

Tell her you are taking her out for her birthday all weekend ;) :D

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Yuuup we are available for all three dates at this stage but have voted for 28 29 may and 18 19 of june

Karob

Let there be Light!
It is starting to look like the 28th and 29th is looking a winner so far.

This would allow Mellow to grace our presence before his American tour, and also keeps Kitman in the good books with the financial officer.

If anyone has a problem with this date please let me know other wise I will ask Elnino to storm his bosses office and demand the venue, um I mean walk in with a coffee and ask very nicely if we could borrow the building for the weekend.

deblen

Full time elf
Hi,

Thanks Again Rob, for putting your hand up.

Any of the dates will be good with me.

Deblen

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi Everyone,

I plan to try to attend the Adelaide Mini as part of my world tour of Australian minis, so put me down as a possible attendee, but I haven't voted as it's not really my call not being an Adelaidian. The 28/29 works for me as do the other dates. Build it and I will come , or at least try to. ( I even have permission from the circuit breaker..)

Cheers
Fing

elnino

Full time elf
I'm fine with any of the dates but if it means we can get some interstate visitors on certain days and not others then lets aim for that i think.

gerry

Senior elf
elnino said:
I'm fine with any of the dates but if it means we can get some interstate visitors on certain days and not others then lets aim for that i think.

I thought that I would come to the Adelaide one this year , but would only be able to make the 18th/19th. However if it is on one of the other dates , no problem , there's always next year.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Update time

I am going to finish up the poll at the end of this week, at this stage the 28th & 29th are looking like the dates due to Rons overseas tour, I13 exams and the upcoming birthday of Mrs Kitman.

If anyone is not able to do these dates please let me know.

I would like to get it locked in early to allow time for people to book accommodation and to start to work on the rest of the items for the mini.

Kitman

Full time elf
Hey Rob,

Just wondering how you got on with getting the venue that we had last year?

If we are unable to get the venue we had last time I am sure I can persuade my big boss here at HP to allow us to use one of the massive conference rooms that we have here. Believe they all have projectors in them.

Plus side of that is we have a KFC within walking distance as well as a woolworths and a swimming pool next door not that it would be nice weather for swimming, also a pub just down the road.

But if the other venue is available then all good, just thought I would offer this as an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.