12mm Pixel Megatree Mounting strips

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Pircy said:
Has anyone heard when these mounting strips are due to be produced/sent? I haven't heard anything or seen any posts for a while from the person running this group buy???
michael did you get in with Pipersmall

mborg10

Michael Borg
I have firebug down for 50 and CooTay for 70 and I'm taking 100 so that orders filled. I just messaged James to get an update on when the order will likely take place.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Looks like they are only going to be available in Aus.
I would like to get some if any available.
I could collect from Sydney mini if there were any available.
Is there any chance of getting in on this at this stage?????

andrewa

Full time elf
I placed an order thru DIYC, and am waiting for the email to discuss issues,mentioned on the diyc website "For the strips going to Australia, I will send you an email to discuss a few things with you"
[/size]
[/size]hopefully hear soon

adski

Dave Brown
My guess is that James will try to coordinate and combine the Australian orders to minimise the postage we pay. I'm happy to coordinate the Adelaide orders again, but I figured it best to let the initial rush of US orders subside before contacting James.

andrewa

Full time elf
I have an excess of these strips and was wondering if anyone was still interested.
I have approx 100 extra of the strips.
The landed price of the strips was $1.75 each. plus postage if applicable

miked

New elf
Hi Andrew

If they are still available I would like to take the 100 off your hands. I missed out on the bulk buy and want to do a Pixel tree and I was after 100 strips. Will send you a pm.

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
I have started planning for next Christmas and now that I have a massive yard I would like to do a megatree, has anyone got any of these strips spare to sell or know where I can buy them from?

Cheers

Geoff